What is eMersion?
Curated multi-day thought leadership forum focused on the future of marketing in travel, tourism, sports & entertainment.
- 5 days on the ground visiting with thought and product leaders at the top companies leading the trends in marketing with a specific point of view on new product development.
- Facilitated group recap of the daily presentations with other marketers from across the industry in a way that promotes shared learnings.
- Post-event White Paper with the collective findings/learnings.
- Networking with industry marketing leaders and tech company leadership
Who attends eMersion?
- Senior Marketers and other Executives with control of over $10 million in media spend.
- Agencies are welcome WITH their client and on a 1:1 basis (1 per agency person per brand marketer)
- Attendance is limited to 50 Marketers
When and Where is eMersion?
Seattle: Fall 2019
What does eMersion cost?
$7,950 early bird*
Digital Pioneer, Thought Leader, Strategist, Columnist and Speaker
David has a deep passion and knowledge for technology across all sectors. He is part of the new breed of leaders and has held the roles of Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Digital Officer and Chief Technology Officer. David was part of the launch team at Expedia Inc. and helped to define and launch their hotel and lodging businesses. He is a visionary with a deep understanding of aligning business, strategy, investment and technology. His work has been cited in multiple Google Case studies. David’s awards include the Top 25 Minds in Hospitality Sales and Marketing for his pioneering vision in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism. He has been featured in Hotel Impossible and numerous news stories including the NY Times and WSJ. Defining and aligning complex technology and business drivers and customer expectations has been foundational to his success. According to David success in Business is calculated risk taking and his ability to translate this provides clarity to leaders who must make informed decisions to succeed. David held leadership positions at Microsoft, Expedia, IAC, and VISIT FLORIDA and has served as the Chairman of HSMAI’s Americas Board of Directors.